Do you love card swaps? Would you like to join one that has members from around the world? Then read below, becuase it is a fun event!!
Card swaps are a ton of fun and a great way to see some amazing cards up close, get inspiration, and also learn - plus it is a fun community to be apart of! Check out the video below for my 2022 Christmas Card Swap.
If you are interested in joining, click HERE for the sign up link.
Join the Card Swap Facebook group HERE!! I will post updates and also share the videos for the swap in the Facebook Group, but you can still join the swap even if you do not want to join the Facebook Group.
2022 Christmas Card Swap Info
Due Oct 15, 2022 - Max 20 cards
1) Create a card with Christmas, Winter, New Year, Hanukkah, etc theme. You may do up to 2 batches of 10 if you want even more cards back. If you send in 10 cards you will get 10 cards back. If you send 20 cards, you get 20 back, etc. **You can do all of the same cards, or make everyone different, totally up to you!**
2) Cards need to be mailed by Oct 15, 2022, so if you are not in the USA then please keep that in mind for the time it takes to travel.
3) Please do NOT send A2 envelopes for the cards to save on the cost of shipping.
4) Please only handmade cards.
5) To keep things simple let sick with an A2 size card for this. You can go fancy or simple on your card, have fun! Use any supplies you wish!
6) Place your name (first and last) handwritten, stamp, or sticker on the back of your cards so I do not return them back to you by accident.
7) Send your cards in a padded envelope to my address – listed below. Also, you can use Paypal, Zelle, Vemno, or send American cash to mail the cards back to you.
10 cards - $8
20 cards - $10
You can also send me a Click & Ship sticker to cover the cost of return shipping.
If you use Paypal, Zelle, or Venmo use email@example.com to send return postage payment.
NO STAMPS ALLOWED - I cannot track those packages or use click and ship for pick up.
If you are international please contact me for shipping rates. **postage can vary if the cards are heavier or lighter or the type of envelope used- these are only estimates based on my home scale and the shipping calculator I found at the USPS website and from previous swaps**
8) In your package please also send a self-addressed envelope (large enough for the return cards) so I can return your cards. THIS IS A MUST TO SAVE TIME!!!!
9) Please make sure you have signed up on the google doc with your name, the number of cards, and date you sent it to me. This is my tracking system for the cards and also so you can see when it came to me, etc.
PO BOX 6833
Round Rock, TX
***PLEASE ONLY USPS Shipping, Fedex and UPS do not like PO Boxes address*** To Paypal me use friend and family and send the $$ (if in the USA, if in another country we need to talk about the amount) to firstname.lastname@example.org . I think that is it!! Thanks so much for being a part of this swap!! Please ask if you have any questions!!!
To see if you are on the list, check on your package, or to see if you money has come in, click below.
If you are looking for some good ideas for cards here are a couple of options
1) Card Makers Summit!! FREE on line event with classes and technqiues for Holiday Card Making
2) Previous Card Swap Videos - Click below to check out past years Card Swap videos.
Have a amazing day and don't forget to just create!